If you dream of achieving a healthy, beautiful smile, but aren’t thrilled about the idea of wearing traditional braces, orthodontic treatment with Invisalign® may be an option for you. Whether you present with a mild case of crowded, crooked, or excessively spaced teeth, or a more challenging issue like overbite or cross-bite, Invisalign® could be your solution. Invisalign® effectively corrects many dental concerns.
Invisalign® Is The Clear Choice
Using a series of custom-made aligners created and designed specifically for you, Invisalign® begins transforming your smile immediately. The aligners are made of comfortable and virtually invisible plastic that easily slips over your teeth. With Invisalign®, even your closest friends and family may never notice that you are on your way to a smooth new smile. By wearing the aligners, your teeth will gradually and gently shift into the position prescribed by Dr. Weber, based on the exact movements indicated in your treatment plan. Utilizing advanced iTero® digital and 3D technology, we even have the ability to give you a ‘glimpse into the future’ so you can preview your finished result.
Invisalign® Is The Comfortable Choice
One of our favorite things about orthodontic treatment with Invisalign® is the minimal impact it has on your everyday life.
- No metal brackets attached to your teeth, and no wires to tighten.
- Got a big job interview? No one will know that your smile is under construction.
- Having a photo taken? There is no need to worry about braces in your headshots.
- There are fewer dietary restrictions. Because the aligners are removable, you can eat what you enjoy, when you choose to do so.
- Excellent oral hygiene is a breeze during orthodontic treatment. Brush and floss with ease, with no wires or brackets to work around.
- Since the aligners are so comfortable, it’s easy to wear them for the recommended 20 to 22 hours a day, without much effort.
Invisalign® Is The Convenient Choice
As with any orthodontic treatment, your individual treatment time with Invisalign® may vary. We will give you an estimate of time and the total investment before you start the clear journey to your dream smile. You change to a new set of aligners approximately every two weeks, until your treatment is complete.
We’re Here to Help
We keep you on the road to Invisalign® success with support and encouragement. Consistent visits with our Weber Orthodontics team approximately every 6-8 weeks ensure you stay on track. You’ll achieve a confident, healthy, great smile with little interference in your daily life. The best part about your Invisalign® treatment is that most people won’t even know you’re straightening your teeth.