If you want a healthy, beautiful smile, but aren’t thrilled about the idea of wearing traditional braces, orthodontic treatment with Invisalign® may be an option for you, even if you have been told before that you are not a candidate. Invisalign® corrects all the same problems as other orthodontic treatment options.
Invisalign® Is The Clear Choice
The custom-made Invisalign® aligners are made of comfortable and virtually invisible plastic that easily slips over your teeth. With Invisalign®, most people will never notice that you are transforming your smile. With our iTero® digital scanner, we even have the ability to give you a preview of how your perfected smile will look after treatment.
Our favorite things about orthodontic treatment with Invisalign® are the minimal impact it has on everyday life:
- No wires to tighten or brackets to come loose, which means less time spent at our office.
- No dietary restrictions. Because the aligners are removable, you can eat whatever you want.
- Brush and floss with ease, since there are no wires or brackets to work around.
- Since the aligners are so comfortable, it’s easy to wear them for the recommended 20 to 22 hours a day.
- Clear aligners offer similar treatment time and cost to traditional braces.
Invisalign® From an Orthodontist is the Best Choice
When it comes to orthodontics, choosing your provider is as important as choosing your treatment option. If you are interested in Invisalign®:
- It’s important to understand that the doctor is who designs your treatment plan.
- Experience, expertise and orthodontic knowledge will be very important in ensuring successful, timely treatment.
- Dr. Weber has completed more than 600 Invisalign® cases, and is a 2017 Premier Provider, meaning he treats at least 25 patients every six months.