From your first office visit to your last, it is our goal to give you the healthy, beautiful smile you deserve in a fun and professional environment. Dr. Weber knows orthodontic treatment is a big decision for you and your family, and our caring team will make this an amazing journey!
What to Expect at Your Office Visit
Your initial exam with Dr. Weber is always complimentary. At this appointment, you will let us know your concerns, and the doctor will complete a full exam. He will then go over his treatment recommendations with you in detail.
There are two possible outcomes to this exam:
- Treatment may not be appropriate at that time; if so a subsequent follow-up appointment will be schedule to monitor growth and changes.
- If treatment is recommended immediately, the treatment coordinator will go over cost, payment plans and financing options.
The Next Step
Congratulations, you’ve made the decision to begin your orthodontic treatment! After you decide to proceed, you will schedule your first clinic appointment. Typically this is the day you will get your braces or another orthodontic appliance, depending on your customized treatment plan. This appointment usually takes about 1 1/2 hours.
Appointments Are Convenient & Easy
With today’s orthodontic technology, appointments are so convenient.
- After you get your braces on, appointments will become much shorter. You’ll find that you will not need to miss much school or work.
- We will work with you to schedule days and times that work best for you.
- You will visit Dr. Weber about every 4-10 weeks. It is important that you stay on track with your treatment goals by scheduling and attending appointments at the recommended intervals.